9.20.2009

Hi Everybody,

Since moving to Denver, I've been busy with work and school and writing, and horse less has suffered. For the past year it's been mostly quiet, and for the year before that we were running way way behind. We've got new projects underway this year though, including our first full-length perfect bound anthology and some fabulous chapbooks. This year I want to revamp, reconsider, recreate, get ready to move out of the oughts. And I would love your help.

*We need someone to design a new website for us. Something very simple that can be easily updated. We can pay (a little)! We'd really like to get something basic and new up quickly, so that we can begin to advertise our upcoming publications in a fresh, bright space, so if you're at all interested, please please get in touch asap!

*We need someone(s) to design chapbook covers for us. This could be on a book-by-book basis or a regular gig. If you're interested in being considered for either, let me know.

Pretty soon we will officially begin considering submissions for our next online review AS WELL as new chapbook submissions. I'll send out an official announcement shortly, and of course I would love to see your work.

Thanks for your help, and more from me shortly!
Jen

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jen, I was trying to figure out how to submit to your review and I noticed that you need some one to design a simple web site and also book covers. My friends and I live in Grand Junction (about 250 miles from Denver) and have a media collective here. We put out zines, chapbooks, a DVD and I have a book of poetry. I am personally interested in designing the covers if they are in color and if you could describe a little more of what you want out of the website I'll talk to my friends and see what they have to say. My name is Quinten Collier and my email is heronymous@yahoo.com.

Robert King said...

Hi, Jen--
Not relevant to the discussion here but I didn't know how else to contact you. Would you like to be represented on www.ColoradoPoetsCenter.org? Check out the site and let me know. My email is on the home page. Any questions or concerns or interest, let me know.
Bob King, Director CPC

-blessed holy socks, the non-perishable-zealot said...

Greetings, earthling. Because I was an actual NDE on the outskirts of the Great Beyond at 15 yet wasn’t allowed in, lemme share with you what I actually know Seventh-Heaven’s gonna be like for us: meet this ultra-bombastic, ex-mortal-Upstairs for the most-extra-blatant-and-groovy, pleasure-beyond-measure, Ultra-Yummy-Reality-Addiction in the Great Beyond for a BIG-ol, kick-ass, party-hardy, eternal-warp-drive you DO NOT wanna miss the sink-your-teeth-in-the-smmmokin’-hot-deal. YES! For God, anything and everything and more! is possible!! Cya soon…

Unknown said...

Very Nice Information Thank you keep it up Regard HDVOGO